Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Proposal


            During this class I will write a proposal and my proposal will talk about gaming. Gaming is the big part of it and I will narrow it down do to how kids react differently too gaming and the problems it can cause. My initial research question was effects on kids from video game and I would like to look more into this subject because my brother plays a lot of games. I could maybe changes the effects it can cause on the children. In today’s age all kids do is play video games and I admit to playing a lot of video games. For some kids video games are a way of life and it’s all kids look forward too. They eat, sleep, and play video games. This is a serious topic that I am addressing and should be looked more into. I am addressing the problem because it could help a lot of people out and also my brother plays a lot of video games, I think that he might have some of the effects of gaming to much because of some of the stuff he does. Gaming can cause so many issues in a child’s life like turning aggressive towards other, more prone to confrontations, and sometimes lower grades in the classroom. The health of a child can benefit our community because our youth is our next generation, they will take over once we are done working our jobs. This topic interests me because my brother plays a lot of video games and I know a lot of other little kids play and if they learned or even their parents learned the bad effects of gaming too much could really benefit them in a good way. I know some things about this topic and that involves: anger issues, school problems, fighting, drug and alcohol abuse, family issues, and I will learn more once I have done more research about this topic I have chosen. I think I need to more about the differences in adults and children, the effects of gaming the child’s brain, and what could be done to stop this occurring problem in family’s households. Also I could research more about the experiments done on gaming with children, the types of games and how they effects children comparing to other games, and why the cause violence in a child’s life. Some places that I could look for quality information would be major newspapers, major news channel websites, and magazines in the library. Keywords that I could use might be gaming effects on children, problems caused by gaming, what games produce the most problems, should there be a limit on how much a child can play video games, long run harmfulness on a kids health, and possibly why the games have an age limit on games and why they are specifically set to that age. Thorough out this paper I will have to be smart about where I go and look at information about gaming because some could be fake sources or even reliable sources. For this project I need good and strong sources in order for this to be a good paper and turn out the way I want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment