Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Blog-Issues and health problems in this area

Since I have lived in this county and been here and around this county I have noticed that we have some major issues concerning health issues in the area. I have noticed that some of the people who live here and in the surrounding areas that there isnt much money for people to make. Its not poverty its mostly not enough jobs and that means not enough money for health benefits. I have been to walmart for perscriptions and have seen people struggling for paying for their perscriptions. The videos and readings we have done in the class have made me realize that people with less money or without health benefits have rough, short, and frustrating lives. I do have some concerning questions about health problems in the area. These deal with how much is the local income of the local residents compared with the health/death problems dealing with the low income.

No comments:

Post a Comment